We are grateful for the remarkable feedback we’ve received from so many who are using Charlotte’s Web products for their health: for mood optimization, focus, recovery from exercise-induced inflammation, better sleep, and more.
Here’s How We Recommend Getting Started:
If you’re just getting started, you might not yet have experienced your desired results. That can be frustrating. This doesn’t mean that hemp extract isn’t working, but we believe it means you might not have found your perfect concentration.
And remember, if you “don’t feel anything”, don’t feel frustrated. This just means that you haven’t found your ideal concentration level, yet.
Charlotte’s Web extract is available in four different strengths of oils and two strengths of capsules, so if you’re new to CBD or our products, you might not know where to start. Here are some tips that will help get you started or to move up to a new strength:
• Start by taking 10 to 25 mg. of CBD for the first 2 – 4 days during the day or evening. Many people say CBD supports their quality of sleep.
1) If – the TOTAL milligrams of CBD in a bottle is 300
2) If – the number of servings per bottle is 30
3) Then – the potency of the dose is 10 mg. per serving.
• After 7 – 10 days, if you still want to feel better, take a dose in the morning and again in the evening. Many consumers report that changing doses isn’t a problem. Take CBD 2 hours separate from prescription medications .
SUGGESTED DOSE SCHEDULE
Different products provide different bioavailability.
How much canabidiol you actually get depends on (1) how many total milligrams (mg.) are in a bottle (2) how many servings are in the bottle (3) how many milligrams are in each serving and (4) the bioavailability of the product . Bioavailability is how much actually gets into your bloodstream.
If the product is a liquid oil and you administer it under your tongue (sub-lingual), you will get about 40% bioavailability.
MilliGrams are medicine – MilliLiters are liquid